Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Save Japan


"Mar 14, 2011

Friday, we watched as Japan was shook by an 8.9 earthquake and then a tsunami, and then there was news of a possible meltdown of their nuclear reactor. Everyone at JapanLA, including our customers and friends, have an affinity for Japan and its culture, so to hear the terrible news, not only made us really sad, but made us wonder what could we do to help. Then, Caro, founder of Sweet Streets LA & Shibuya Girls Pop Tokyo, emailed me and told me she was doing an art show to benefit those affected by the disaster in Japan.

Since JapanLA just moved to a new location, we have lots more space, so we are hosting the art show here, at JapanLA, 7320 1/2 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90046. The Opening Reception is this SATURDAY, MARCH 19TH, 7PM-10PM. "

Please come see the show and help Japanese people, who are suffering from Tsunami.
My whole family is in Japan and through Tsunami, I have lost friends and some of my family member is missing.


I would be participating in this show to donate 100% Benefits to American Red Cross and Japanese Red Cross currently in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment